- by Pragyansini Kar Nov 29, 2021
Video marketing’s essentiality
Videos are undoubtedly a powerful tool, an excellent channel for the marketing world. The popularity and trends video has brought in the industry is unmatchable to any other tool. Considering this aspect, one can rest assured that video marketing is not going anywhere in the future and will be rising more and more in the future. Customers like video content more in comparison to other content available. Hence, marketers believe in the video marketing strategy as it has yielded fruitful profits, which is why marketers of any strata swear by video marketing. The reach and engagement created by a video assure you that you are on the right track when planning marketing. Video marketing is an integral part of most companies now. And it is not only restricted to marketing; videos can be used for brand promotion, building customers and customer rapport, promoting customer testimonials, live-streaming of events and delivering entertaining as well as educational and informative content.
Benefits of Video Marketing
The benefits of video marketing are numerous. It helps you connect with your target audience easily. Video is the bridge between your brand and your target customers. Be it a simple video production house or an animated video production house, their videos will always have content that will connect with the viewers. Videos are the star of SEO which drives more engagement, likes, views, traffic to your site with the help of right tags and keywords. If you use good marketing strategy, then the online traffic drive will increase and help you create new leads for your company. A good video also helps bring more purchases, as videos are good mind influencers; the better you present your product, the more likely the customers will buy it. Consumers are more interested in the video than the description content, so make sure your video contains all the necessary descriptions to avoid missing out later.
5 Video Marketing tips for a successful campaign
- Set measurable goals – while planning a marketing strategy, you need to keep in mind your ultimate goal, what is the objective of your campaign; is it brand awareness, lead engagement, or something completely different.
- Focus on the story rather than sales. Marketing is inter-related with sales, but while producing a video, one needs to keep in mind what content we are delivering to our target audience; the shorter and crisp story we present, the more beneficial it will turn for your sales and your company. Also not to forget, the thumbnails we make for the video matters as it is the first impression that any viewer will see and then make a mind whether to look at the video or not. Your videos can have tutorials or demos as well for better understanding of your product or services. Also remember that here you need to showcase your personality so be very specific with how you want to present your video.
- Creating a publishing schedule for the videos and optimizing videos with SEO content. A publishing schedule is very important as while running a campaign, when do you post your videos in series matters the most. Viewers always look forward for the new set of videos to come up. You can either plan and split the videos into parts and post it in intervals or else you can also give space between your videos and use them to lead viewers up to any big product launch event or any exciting announcement. Next is your SEO optimization, we know the keywords we use with our video in video description will help the video to gain more visibility and reach. You can also add shortened links with call to action that encourage people to visit your website or your landing page with special offers so as to make it attractive and promising.
- Always include Call to Action. An apt call to action will let you show your brand’s visibility and let people subscribe or follow your brand for more notifications about your product. Also, it will help in building your reach more on online platforms.
- Distribution is the final part. Here, your video will be circulated and shared by you and the audience via social media, email marketing, your website, and other video hosting websites.
This is how a proper video marketing strategy achieves a successful marketing campaign.
Useful Resources: ad film agency | corporate film making companies | animated explainer video