- by Pragyansini Kar Oct 06, 2020
Ask any professional filmmaker or video content creator about the one thing that they cannot compromise on and their answer will be the video production quality. A solid video production is what separates a professional filmmaker from an amateur one. Generally, higher the production value, higher will be its impact and therefore, companies and organizations prefer to hire best video production companies in Delhi for making corporate videos or advertisements, instead of making videos internally. The Visual House is one of the best film production houses in Delhi and if you are looking for video production agencies in Delhi to make a video, then you don’t need to look any further. Getting back on the topic, production value is also responsible for making your brand more visible and attractive to potential consumers. So, let’s see how you can increase production quality of videos:
Useful Resources: video production house in india | explainer video company
- Plan: First thing that you must do for every video is planning and researching, not just about the topic, but also about the location and set, so that you can get the best out of any location.
- Camera and lenses: It’s a cliché, but it is true. For professional shoots, you need to have a professional camera, the information in the footage, which can be tweaked afterwards is essential for post-production. A high end camera has more information, which in post, will ensure better colour depth in the output, along with preserving important details in highlights. Similarly, lenses are equally important, not only good quality lenses ensure overall better image quality, but they will also have an edge over other lenses as they provide less chromatic aberration, shallow depth of field and low light adaptability.
- Lighting: Go to any production house in Delhi or anywhere else and ask them about the most important aspect of video production and most of them will answer that it is the light. Lighting is the heart and soul of a video, so you need to invest in lighting first before improving anything else.
- Sound: An average video with high sound quality is bound to turn more heads than an excellent video with a bad sound. It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. Invest in your sound recording equipment and also be clever enough to manipulate the audience by adding suitable audio effects during editing.
- Editing: During editing, different elements combine together to form our product, i.e. the required video. To improve or enhance any audio or a clip, you can use transitions which can give you more effective results. You should know what to include and more importantly, what to leave out so that the video is precise and can have the desired impact on the viewers. Also, if graphics are used, you must use colours and text which are visibly more pleasing and are complimenting the overall video.
- B-roll: Using B-roll is important and can give you outstanding results if they are used correctly. So, it is advised that you should shoot a lot of b-roll footage, so that you can get a variety of options for editing.
Making a video involves a lot of elements that must be in sync with each other perfectly so that desired production value is achieved. So, if you have any query regarding filmmaking or video production, then feel free to contact us.